At age 26. What is going on with NFL players?
At age 26. What is going on with NFL players?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Cardiac arrest from an enlarged heart.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
holy ish
26 years old
i remember him being the best DE in the nation in college.
Really not hearing a whole lot about this.
If he had OD'd or been in a gang shooting or something else crazy like that, it would be all we hear about.
Its sad no doubt about it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks